What is Plantar Fasciitis?
Planter Fasciitis (say "PLAN-ter fash-ee-EYE-tus") is the most common cause of heel pain. The plantar fascia is the flat band of tissue (ligament) that connects your heel bone to your toes. It supports the arch of your foot. If you strain your plantar fascia, it gets weak, swollen, and irritated (inflamed). Then your heel or the bottom of your foot hurts when you stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is common in middle-aged people. It also occurs in younger people who are on their feet a lot, like athletes or soldiers. It can happen in one foot or both feet.
What Causes Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis is caused by straining the ligament that supports your arch. Repeated strain can cause tiny tears in the ligament. These can lead to pain and swelling. This is more likely to happen if:
- Your feet roll inward too much when you walk (excessive pronation).
- You have high arches or flat feet.
- You walk, stand, or run for long periods of time, especially on hard surfaces.
- You are overweight.
- You wear shoes that don't fit well or are worn out.
- You have tight Achilles Tendons or calf muscles.
Plantar Fasciitis and Flat Feet affect more than 20% of adults, causing much pain and agony in our day to day lives. The most common treatment of Plantar Fasciitis is the use of FootEase™. Rolling this ball around the sore area helps to relieve the pain. It is convenient and easy to use it at home.
DID YOU KNOW: The New FootEase™ - Foot Arch Support allows for this same effect of relief and comfort even while you walk? Providing the support and pressure needed to soothe your Plantar Fasciitis.
Made of premium stitched & elastic cotton, FootEase™ provides the support on the go. Wear it under shoes, boots, socks and even slippers! Instant relief is now just 1 click away.
Don't suffer from constant pains and let it affect your quality of life. Walk and travel further so you can do much more to enjoy life. Order FootEase™ - Foot Arch Support.
Each order comes in 1 Pair of FootEase™ - Foot Arch Support
- Natural Remedy – It’s good to lift fallen arches, fix flat feet & other foot issues.
- Body Fixture – Helps reduce heel, arch, ball of foot, knee, hip & lower back pain.
- Comfortable – It’s so good to wear for everyday use that you don't even have to wear shoes!
- One Size Fits All – No measurement required, it will fit any sort of feet size.
THIS PRODUCT'S QUALITY WON'T LET YOU DOWN!
GRAB IT NOW BEFORE BEING SOLD OUT!
Item Type: Foot Care Tool
Type: Foot Patch
Size: 2 x Shoe Instep Pads
Foot Care Tool Shoe Insole Comfortable Instep Pad Insoles Foot Health Flat Foot Arch Support Insoles Viscosity Shoe Insoles
Foot Arch Supporter Foot Arch Support FOOTY FootEase™ Foot Arch Supporter
- Material: Fabric
- Color: Black & Green
- Size: one universal stretch size
- Dimension: 3.9 x 3.4 x 0.8 inches
- Package included 1 pair of pads (left and right)