This Plantar Fasciitis Therapy Wrap is designed to relieve and alleviate the unpleasant pain caused by Plantar fasciitis & several common foot and heel problems.
- Helps to relieve pain & discomfort related to plantar fasciitis, Achilles , edema, stress fracture, tendon, metatarsal, flat foot, heel spurs & heel pain symptoms
- Seamless design provides compression that helps to alleviate pain from fallen arches. Absorbs shock from heel strike which will prevent heel spurs that often follow plantar fasciitis
- Offers sturdiness and stability to your foot with a snug fit, while still allowing for full range of motion
- Comfortable enough to be worn all day long Breathable, produced with anti bacterial material to reduce odor and itch
- With shock absorbent support, these heel protection prevents heel spurs and plantar fasciitis.
- Promotes quicker muscle recovery, better oxygen circulation helps reduce lactic acid build up
- Made from medical grade silicone, breathable and light-weight
- Perfect for sports
- Available in 3 Sizes (Small, Medium or Large, Based on the Ankle Size! Swolen, Enflamed Ankles then Please consider getting Large size!)
What is Plantar Fasciitis?
Planter Fasciitis (say "PLAN-ter fash-ee-EYE-tus") is the most common cause of heel pain. The plantar fascia is the flat band of tissue (ligament) that connects your heel bone to your toes. It supports the arch of your foot. If you strain your plantar fascia, it gets weak, swollen, and irritated (inflamed). Then your heel or the bottom of your foot hurts when you stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is common in middle-aged people. It also occurs in younger people who are on their feet a lot, like athletes or soldiers. It can happen in one foot or both feet.
What Causes Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis is caused by straining the ligament that supports your arch. Repeated strain can cause tiny tears in the ligament. These can lead to pain and swelling. This is more likely to happen if:
- Your feet roll inward too much when you walk (excessive pronation).
- You have high arches or flat feet.
- You walk, stand, or run for long periods of time, especially on hard surfaces.
- You are overweight.
- You wear shoes that don't fit well or are worn out.
- You have tight Achilles Tendons or calf muscles.
Plantar Fasciitis and Flat Feet affect more than 15% of adults, causing much pain and agony in our day to day lives. The most common treatment of Plantar Fasciitis is the use of Plantar Fasciitis Therapy Wrap®. Rolling this ball around the sore area helps to relieve the pain. It is convenient and easy to use it at home.
DID YOU KNOW: The New Plantar Fasciitis Therapy Wrap® allows for this same effect of relief and comfort even while you walk? Providing the support and pressure needed to soothe your Plantar Fasciitis.
Made of premium materials, Plantar Fasciitis Therapy Wrap® provides the support on the go. Wear it under shoes, boots, socks and even slippers! Instant relief is now just 1 click away.
Don't suffer from constant pains and let it affect your quality of life. Walk and travel further so you can do much more to enjoy life. You must order and experience the difference with Plantar Fasciitis Therapy Wrap®.
Available in 3 Sizes (Small U.S Size 4-7, Medium U.S Size 7-11, Large U.S Size 8-13)
|Available in 3 Sizes (Small U.S Size 4-7, Medium U.S Size 7-11, Large U.S Size 8-13)|
1.23 oz (35g) for 1 pair
2 pcs Plantar Fasciitis Therapy Wrap® (1 pair)
unchain 2pcs Foot Heel Ankle Wrap Pads Plantar Fasciitis Therapy Pain Relief Arch Support
PLANTAR FASCIITIS THERAPY WRAP®
Material: Rubber + Nylon + SBR
Item size:: Heel Ankle Wrap Pads
Item size :: 11*12CM (L*W)